Thursday, April 30, 2015

Challenge #23–Winners!


Holy guacamole!!

You all KILLED the last AEI♥U Challenge!!  Clearly watercoloring has captured your heart as much as it has ours.  It was BEYOND difficult to choose, but we tallied the votes and found ourselves two winners!

AEIheartUChallengeWinner



Two brilliant and amazing takes on our watercolor challenge and most definitely deserving of the prize!!  Congratulations, Wei Wei and Audrey!  Please watch your inbox for an email from me with details about your gift certificates!

As I mentioned before, we had such a hard time choosing the winners, and wanted to give a big fat WOOT WOOT for our three Runners Up!

AEIheartUChallengeRunnerUp

Again, amazing interpretations of the challenge!!   Thank you all for playing along!!!  We’ll have a brand spankin’ new challenge ready for you starting tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM, PDT!  I hope you’ll come by then to see what it is!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I about fell out of my Chair as a runner up! I am on cloud 9! The winners cards are amazing as well as the other runner ups too! There were so many wonderful entries....I'm ecstatic! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~Congrats to winners and runner ups! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so very excited! Thank you so much! Congrats to all of the other winners! The entire gallery is amazing!! :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Wei Wei, Audrey, Brandi and Karen! Thanks too, for choosing my card as runner up, I'm stoked, it was another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete